Review: Sissy Sluts Have More Fun!
In part three of the ‘Sissy sluts rock!’ series, Jessie and Sean continue their, steamy and kinky, love affair. Jessica makes up with her father, and there is a pleasant surprise at the end of the story.
Features and Benefits
- Engaging storyline with steamy and kinky elements
- Well-developed characters and relationships
- Powerful message of love and acceptance
- Clever portrayal of a businesswoman taking risks
- Exciting and erotic plot
- Strong character development
- Emotional depth and exploration of personal relationships
- Positive message of love and acceptance
- Short length of the story
- Some readers may find the content too explicit
Sissy Sluts Have More Fun! finds Jessica enjoying her new career and her new relationship, but she is not content to merely be a pampered sissy slut. Yes, she has her fantasies, but she also has her dreams, not to mention the legacy of her grandmother to live up to. Grey really develops the story with this chapter, proving Jessica to be a clever businesswoman who is not afraid to risk her own pampered lifestyle to take a chance on growing the business. In addition, he gets deeper into her personal relationships, developing things with Sean, and even bringing Jessica’s mother and father back into the picture.
I have to admit, I was a little nervous about this chapter, and really expected her father to throw a wrench into things. Grey does away with the cliché, however, and incorporates a very powerful message of love and acceptance. Sure, daddy may not know his daughter is a slut, but he acknowledges her as his daughter, and is genuinely happy to do so.