Review: There Are Moms Way Worse Than You: Irrefutable Proof That You Are Indeed a Fantastic Parent
The book There Are Moms Way Worse Than You: Irrefutable Proof That You Are Indeed a Fantastic Parent is a hilarious and reassuring gift for every mom. It reminds us that we’re all doing the best we can and that the natural world is filled with moms worse than us.
The book is filled with true facts from the animal kingdom that offer a hilarious reality check on what constitutes “good parenting.” It’s a fun and lighthearted way to stop worrying about the job we’re doing as mothers and realize that we’re actually great moms.
The book features a variety of animal moms and their unique parenting behaviors. For example, a mom giraffe may seem nice until the fetus drops, and she kicks her newborn calf until it walks. Sexton beetles raise their kids in a decomposing mouse, and a koala mom feeds her kids her own poop. Panda moms even abandon one twin because raising two is too much for them. These and other funny and surprising facts will make you laugh and appreciate your own parenting skills.
- The book is filled with humor and funny illustrations.
- It provides a lighthearted perspective on parenting.
- It reassures moms that they’re doing a great job.
- It makes a great gift for moms.
- The book contains some profanity, which may not be suitable for all readers.
- It may not be appropriate for young children.
Overall, There Are Moms Way Worse Than You: Irrefutable Proof That You Are Indeed a Fantastic Parent is a delightful and humorous book that will bring a smile to any mom’s face. It’s a reminder that we’re all doing our best and that there are moms in the animal kingdom who have some truly unique parenting techniques. Whether you’re a new mom or a seasoned parent, this book is a great pick-me-up and a reminder that you’re doing a fantastic job.
- I read the reviews on this book and almost died laughing! I had to buy it just for the reviews! Being a mother of five, now all adult children there were some days feeling like you have lost yourself and your way! It truly takes a village to raise children and we have… (Read more)
- Love the price of this wonderful book that helps the mom guilt just melt away into a gentle laugh definitely worth buying for a gift for a long time Mom or a new time Mom perfect pick me up when you can’t watch a good mom movie
- Cute book that definitely put a smile on my face. It definitely helps me feel like I am doing a pretty decent job raising my boys!
- This is the best book ever. I gave a copy to both my daughters. It is a fun way to provide encouragement to parenting. Written in a Dr Seuss like format but intended for adults. Great illustrations too. So much fun.
- I passed this book around to several parents for laughs. I purchased a second copy to have in storage for the next time I’m invited to a baby shower. It would be a great gift for a first time mom who might be anxious about doing all of the correct things for her new baby.